Number 24

Number 24

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Jordon got a really good rest last night.  He is getting very comfortable here.  It certainly becomes your home away from home.

Before bed last night Jordon said that he craved pickles.  He said that is all he could think about.  And since he can order WHATEVER he wants WHENEVER he wants we called and they delivered.  And I didn't even make him brush his teeth again!  It is funny how things that you once worried about become minor.  And how the fear of spoiling your child becomes your goal.  If Jordon has a certain craving we let him have it because he may not desire to eat anything else.  They told us the thing with chemotherapy is that sometimes people have a craving and they can't eat anything else, it is all part of the process.  

Throughout the day today we had lots of visitors.  This really helps Jordon, and the doctors think that as long as his antibodies are up he should live life as normal as possible.  Again one of his sports buddies Tristan visited.  They really enjoyed each other.  They talked, played, and laughed.  Things were normal and it makes Jordon's days go by faster and he stays in a GREAT mood.



Some people that I worked with came by and took me to dinner at Applebee's.  This is the first time I have left the hospital since last Saturday.  WOW what a difference that makes.  I felt revived like a new person!

Jordon is feeling VERY VERY VERY loved.  With all the visits, cards, gifts and everything the community is doing for him.  We do not feel like we are going through this alone and everyone has blessed us in so many ways.  I want to thank everyone for their prayers, love, and gifts.  We truly love each and every one of you.

For nothing is impossible with God. Luke 1:37

No comments:

Post a Comment